Saturday, March 05, 2005

Massive help needed

We are approaching 60 days since the Wallace V Bush lawsuit was filed.
Support for the cause is slow at this time.

I have stated to many that in order to initiate the prosecution of the lawsuit I need to have a reserve of $50,000.00 to be able counter the legal assault that is bound to come upon me by scores of government and corporate lawyers. I am not superman and I cannot withstand such
an onslaught. I will need to hire a team of attorneys to offset that anticipated attack. At the present time the lawsuit is on ice. I cannot proceed without support.

Every person who voted for or against the present administration needs to participate to remove and destroy the cancer that has come upon America, namely fascism.

Please help and get others to do the same. visit www.wallacevbushlawsuit.com for instructions.

Doug Wallace

5 Comments:

Blogger DUmmieStephonson said...

I will send you 1,500,000 to your paypal.

You must take this money and give me back $750,000 and you keep
$750,000.

To get started I need you to first send me $5,000 remitance.

This money will allow me access to my funds to send the full $1,500,000 to you.

Thank you for your trust. All I need is the 5,000 I will press send.

Send to DUmmie Stephanson@DUmmieLand.com.

Transaction Will Start Immediately.

DUmmies!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

8:04 AM  
Blogger who2244 said...

Hi Doug Wallace, taking a little time today to see what Home Business will send me to that is interesting. Massive help needed looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Home Business in my e-travels. Have a super day!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chirp88 said...

Hi Doug Wallace, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Home Business will bring up. Massive help needed is certainly interesting and informative. Home Business is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

10:46 PM  
Blogger Chirp88 said...

Hi Doug Wallace, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Work at Home and landed here. Although Massive help needed is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Work at Home will take me. Have a great day!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home