Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wallace Files Petition with Washington State Supreme Court Asking For Re-instatement to Practice to Allow Him to Represent Class members in Lawsuit

On December 2nd, 2005 I filed a petition with the Washington State Supreme Court in Olympia Washington in the Temple of Justice asking for re-instatement to practice to give me legal authortiy to represent class members in the class action lawsuit against Bush, Cheney, et al.

I had discontinued paying bar dues in 2002 and was suspended from practice until I paid up bar dues with penalties. I had choosen that method instead of resigning as I could then ask for re-activation of my license to practice. At age 73, it was a hardship in retirement on Social Security to pay $400.00 annual Bar dues plus another $1200.00 for maintaining Continuing Legal Education (CLE). However I had a long term premonition as far back as law school and before that that I would need to do what I am now doing for America in fighting fascism rooting in the Administration.

In July of this year I requested the Bar to allow me re-instatement to practice for this one case only without further bar dues or CLE which was refused by the Bar. I was told to pay up $4,000.00 in dues and penalties plus meet outstanding CLE requirements for re-instatement.

Since I ask no attorneys fees in this lawsuit but only costs of the lawsuit, I feel it is unjust and inequitable for the Bar to not allow me to prosecute the lawsuit in defense of the Constitution which I have taken a solemn oath to defend against all enemies both domestic and foreign.

A copy of that petition is viewable on my website.

Help me to straighten up the fascist mess that our country is presently immersed in thanks to Bush, Cheney and their rogue companions.

Visit www.wallacevbushlawsuit.com to donate to this cause.

7 Comments:

Blogger edgibson32480524 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

5:28 AM  
Blogger mikehunor13110327 said...

Hey Meet Me Today I'm available in your area tonite GO HERE NOW!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Mitch G said...

Doug:

I applaud and support your efforts given the uphill battle this lawsuit will entail. In support I have sent a donation and made an informational flyer that I sent to over 24 progressive activist organizations and have circulated the flyer to numerous alternative news sites.

Good Luck!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Earn A LifeTime of Income From Anywhere! said...

We're conducting some research on various educational sites and ran across this page. Even though it wasn't "exactly" what we were looking for, we think your readers might be interested in reading our Education Guides home page since they help with ones educational pursuits. As you know, the more information people have before spending their hard earned money -- the better. Sorry for the self promotion, just trying to get the word out while looking for sites to review. On to the next -- thanks! Visit us at Education

4:49 PM  
Blogger herenow said...

This is hysterical. You people need to get a life. Hopefully they don't reinstate a law license to people who are obviously senile.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Doosie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Doosie said...

Doug Wallace is a thief, a philanderer, a psychopath, and a very disturbed man with delusions of grandeur with no grasp on reality. If you need money that bad, why don't you just steal from another woman like you did my mom, or rob from your daughter's trust fund like you did before? You should be growing old in prison.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home